Would you like to achieve results in a fraction of the amount of time as you normally would?
Would you like to reach goals you never thought possible?
Life coaching is an investment that will speed up your path to the success you deserve by using the support and expertise of an expert life coach!
Living Purpose Institute Coaching Method
Life design vision, goal-setting, action plans, and empowering accountability are the practical aspects of life coaching. In addition to these fundamental coaching modalities, the primary emphasis of Living Purpose Institute coaching is what we call consciousness coaching. Most people come to life coaching to accomplish particular goals and/or improve some area of life. In consciousness coaching what is realized on the journey to achieving one’s goals is that the key to success is nurturing the consciousness and feeling associated with the accomplishment of the desired outcome. Once one is “living from the energy of the accomplished vision” the manifesting of it becomes effortless and joyful and the natural tendency is to choose actions that lead to the desired result. The process becomes joyful rather than forcing or disciplining oneself to take on the tasks. To put it succinctly, when we are consistently living from an inner experience of freedom and joy everything else in life lines up with the inner experience. Here’s a quote from an unknown source that sums it up perfectly:
“When we don’t have the consciousness for a particular outcome, everything we try will not work. When we do have the consciousness for a particular outcome, anything we try will work.
The Benefits of Life Coaching Are:
- You will have a support system in place to encourage, empower, and hold you accountable for reaching your goals.
- Through the LPI method, you will measure and raise your alignment between intention and action. Most people (even successful and happy people) tend to do what they intent to do 30% of the time or less. Coaching will increase your alignment to 70% or higher and positive results will be inevitable.
- You will reach goals in a fraction of the time you would without the assistance of a life coach and most likely reach some goals you wouldn’t accomplish otherwise.
- The cost is seen as an investment (rather than an expenditure) that will generate measurable financial returns as well as abundance on all levels and will pay back the investment 10, maybe even 100 times or more over.
- Life coaching is not a long, drawn-out therapy program. While therapy is extremely valuable, it tends to focus on WHY we behave in ways that are counter productive to achieving fulfillment. Life coaching focuses on the HOW of living our highest visions. While issues of the past may come up and be addressed, the overwhelming emphasis is not on healing the past, but on building the future.
- Life coaching is not consulting or mentoring. A life coach does not offer advice, but helps clarify options, creates an environment for moving forward, and supports the client in finding his or her own solutions.
- You will be amazed at how quickly Patrick or one of the Living Purpose Institute’s Certified Life Purpose Coaches will help you clarify your life purpose, provide direction toward ideal career and vocational ecstasy, and raise the quality of every area of life. To set a complimentary phone session, call toll free 805-469-9847 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coaching Rate Options:
$180 per hour.
$120 per hour with series of at least 3 sessions.
Sliding scale available in some situations.
WHAT IS LIFE COACHING?
A life coach offers practical strategies for achieving peak performance. Goals and objectives are discovered and agreed upon between coach and client. The life coach is an advocate for the success of the agreed upon goals. The coach holds the client accountable in empowering ways (not punitive) for agreed upon action items and offers support and encouragement of, and belief in, the client. Anyone who has personal goals can benefit from the support of life coaching. Most people who have utilized life coaching realize goals that they may have never reached or that would have taken much longer without the support of a qualified coach.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN COACHING AND THERAPY?
Psychotherapy generally deals with emotional or behavioral difficulties, and/or past painful situations. The aim in psychotherapy is usually to bring the client to normal functioning. Therapy is usually conducted in-person. Only occasionally is therapy conducted over the telephone.
Coaching helps an already successful, generally well-functioning individual to reach a higher level of success in whatever area of life they wish to excel. Coaches also help client’s leverage their strengths and develop themselves in ways that bring greater success and satisfaction in their career or in their personal life. Life coaching can, and most often must, deal with blocks to success, but the emphasis is on taking action. Coaching is conducted in-person or over the telephone. The aim of coaching is generally to achieve vocational excellence and personal fulfillment.
WHAT IS LIFE PURPOSE COACHING?
Life Purpose coaching begins with the process of identifying life purpose and using that purpose as a force toward life, ideal career, even relationship direction and success. When goals and everyday functioning are approached from the power of one’s life purpose, greater joy and passion are invoked to drive success and fulfillment, making the journey toward vocational success more joyous and generally quicker.
INDEPENDENT STUDY INDICATING THE EFFECTIVENESS OF LIFE COACHING?
“Coaching can make difference in Career Success” by Cathi Turner
For a complimentary life coaching session.
Living Purpose Institute
2593 Young Avenue Thousand Oaks, CA 91360